Thursday, October 16, 2008

Painting our Literary Pumpkins





We read the book More M&M Math today in school. We painted our pumpkins like M&M's using blue, yellow, orange, green, red, and brown. We each got our own pack of M&M's and as we read the book we sorted them in colors and put them in lines (like a graph), and then we divided them into groups before we ate them. On Monday we will be taking the pumpkins downstairs to set up a display. Be sure to stop by the school to see them.

By Jared

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Painting our Literary Pumpkins was a blast! I had so much fun. I'm sure everyone will love it!


Love, Anna

Melissa Metzger said...

WOW! Sounds like you all had alot of fun!!I cant wait to see the display!

luv, Missy

Anonymous said...

It was realy fun. I think when people see this and they might do it to. I liked painting.
IT WAS AWSOME!!!

Mrs. Felter said...

I loved your M&M pumpkins! They were so cute! I can tell you all worked hard :)

Sincerely,
Miss Lipsky

Anonymous said...

rachel i liked your rome report it was relly cool and i also liked the jewelels