Monday, October 13, 2008

Operator Error

Sometimes my computer is so helpful. It saves me frum luking foollish when it spell checks my writing for me. But sometimes it frustrates me. Last week we had 6 new comments on posts that I needed to approve. I read the sweet one from Preston, Delaney's brother, and another one from AJ, one from Anna, and some anonymous ones too. Instead of hitting the button to approve all of our posts, I hit the reject button by mistake. I soon found out that there was no way of going back and retrieving the posts. Once they've been rejected they are gone forever. I apologize to our friends that read and comment on last week's posts. I meant to accept and publish them all. Let's just chalk this one up to lessons learned.
By Mrs. Metzger

2 comments:

Melanie Holtsman said...

Oh Mrs. Metzger,
Thanks for sharing something silly you did on the computer. Sometimes I spend so much time working on something and forget to click SAVE and then oops!, I loose it! I hate when that happens. Your story made me feel better.
:) Mrs. Holtsman

Unknown said...

Hey i loved the king Tut feild trip!!! My favorite carepter was King Tut!!! I loved the play and I love you too!!!